For a light and refreshing meal, try this very vegan take on sushi bowls using brown rice, fresh veggies, original Sunshine Burgers, avocado and lots and lots of sprouts. The more sprouts, the better.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp chili sauce (or more for extra spice)
- 3 crookneck squash, chopped
- 2.5 cups shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 2 original Sunshine Burger patties
- Pea Shoots, lots of them!
Heat olive oil in a medium fry pan and add the garlic. Let it brown before adding the ginger, tamari and chili paste. Add squash and mushrooms and saute for 3-5 minutes until tender. Warm the Sunshine Burger patties and crumble into veggie mixture. Spoon veggies and Sunshine Burgers onto rice and top with sprouts and avocado. Add more chili paste and tamari if desired. Enoy!