I was starving after a big morning workout and made what turned out to be a deliciously healthy spin on a breakfast burritos. This just may become one of my new staples – as its easy and versatile – you can swap out the veggies for whatever you have on hand and eat it as breakfast or even lunch and dinner!
- 1 gluten-free tortilla
- 1/4 cup Daiya shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 2 leaves of kale (or other veggie), chopped
- a handful of mushrooms (or other veggie)
- 1 Sunshine Burger Hemp-fest Breakfast patty, warmed and crumbled
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- salsa or hot sauce (optional)
Warm the tortilla and spread hummus on one side. Top with veggies, sunshine burger crumbles and shredded “cheese.” Garnish with avocado and sprouts. Fold up and enjoy.